Tue, 6 November 2012
This week: We get down and dirty with some US Election banter! Nick Pell vents...more than usual, Joe Nolan vote swaps, and Ken invokes Alex Jones...badly!
Normal CCN service will resume next week folks. HAIL LEMMY!
Mon, 29 October 2012
HEY THERE LISTENERS, WHY NOT COME AND INTERACT WITH US ON FACEBOOK, HERE?
1. MC Wrekshin - My House is Fucking Haunted!! (feat. Betty Rebel)
2. Burning Love - The Body
3. Phillipe Petit - Pyramid of the Moon
4. Kavinsky - Nightcall
5. Rappy McRapperson - Dino Dude
6. Red Cosmos - I Decided to Love You
7. Barn Owl - Pale Star
8. Junkie Kut - Battlecry
9. College - Real Hero
10. Philm - Sex Amp
11. The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - Giallo
12. Wirewound - Wirewound
13. Bunny & The Electric Horsemen - Tivoli [powerpress]
If you want us to play your band/noise/whatever, drop us a line here. Peace. ***Signal Ends***
Fri, 19 October 2012
This Week: The Space Jump, US fails at human, and civil rights, The Mayor of Mars, Planet spotting, Religious numbers down, Hulk Hogan vs. Bubba the Love Sponge, The CIA Skyhook is freaking real!, Geeks in Greece, John Lydon: still a twonk, and The Media Minute. Personnel – Joe Nolan, Nicholas Pell, and Ken Eakins[powerpress]
Sun, 7 October 2012
I mean, seriously, you know it'll happen.
1. Laborintus - Part 2
2. Dead in the Dirt - Bastards of the Bleak
3. Kingbastard - Rocking Chair
4. Bohren Und Der Club of Gore - Zombies Never Die (Blues)
5. Lovage - Pit Stop (Take Me Home)
6. Undersmile - Myra
7. Horse Latitudes - Hornblas
8. Badun - I Can Not Remember My Funk School
9. Citizens - Old Flame
10. Necro Deathmort - Wretched hag
11. Old Man Gloom - To Carry The Flame
12. Dinner For One - Junoflo and Evolv
13. Broken Shoulder -Oak and Mirrors
If you want us to play your band/noise/whatever, drop us a line here. Peace.
Thu, 27 September 2012
This Week: Pre-Italy Italian Pyramids, Anti-Blasphemy Laws Coming Soon, Free the old!, Robot Cancer Ass-Snakes, Nader Savers, Dawn of the Zombie Bees, Castration ftw!, Free Gary Johson...sort of, Bad Pharma, Ornette Coleman, and Pure Pwnage: Teh Movie. Personnel – Joe Nolan, Nicholas Pell, and Ken Eakins [powerpress] Links
Wed, 19 September 2012
This Week: Tesla gets some props, Ruby Ridge Remembered, Tom Cruise's Wife Auctioning Process, The 100 year Spaceship, Jump to Warp Drive, Book Reviews, and The Summer Movie Roundup Personnel – Joe Nolan, and Ken Eakins [powerpress] Links
Wed, 29 August 2012
This week: Men find a new reason to annoy women, Space Elevators!, The art of Jesus, Toddler Fight Club!, Blatent bribery, Don't roof-rack me bro!, Israeli courts are asshats, RIP Jerry 'Count Bon Count' Nelson, and Doug Lain's love-affair with Zizek continues. Personnel – Nicholas Pell, Douglas Lain, and Ken Eakins [powerpress] Links
Interludes Hits from Rappy McRapperson's 'Live at the Amway Arena'