Sun, 7 October 2012
I mean, seriously, you know it'll happen.
1. Laborintus - Part 2
2. Dead in the Dirt - Bastards of the Bleak
3. Kingbastard - Rocking Chair
4. Bohren Und Der Club of Gore - Zombies Never Die (Blues)
5. Lovage - Pit Stop (Take Me Home)
6. Undersmile - Myra
7. Horse Latitudes - Hornblas
8. Badun - I Can Not Remember My Funk School
9. Citizens - Old Flame
10. Necro Deathmort - Wretched hag
11. Old Man Gloom - To Carry The Flame
12. Dinner For One - Junoflo and Evolv
13. Broken Shoulder -Oak and Mirrors
If you want us to play your band/noise/whatever, drop us a line here. Peace.
Thu, 27 September 2012
This Week: Pre-Italy Italian Pyramids, Anti-Blasphemy Laws Coming Soon, Free the old!, Robot Cancer Ass-Snakes, Nader Savers, Dawn of the Zombie Bees, Castration ftw!, Free Gary Johson...sort of, Bad Pharma, Ornette Coleman, and Pure Pwnage: Teh Movie. Personnel – Joe Nolan, Nicholas Pell, and Ken Eakins [powerpress] Links
Wed, 19 September 2012
This Week: Tesla gets some props, Ruby Ridge Remembered, Tom Cruise's Wife Auctioning Process, The 100 year Spaceship, Jump to Warp Drive, Book Reviews, and The Summer Movie Roundup Personnel – Joe Nolan, and Ken Eakins [powerpress] Links
Wed, 29 August 2012
This week: Men find a new reason to annoy women, Space Elevators!, The art of Jesus, Toddler Fight Club!, Blatent bribery, Don't roof-rack me bro!, Israeli courts are asshats, RIP Jerry 'Count Bon Count' Nelson, and Doug Lain's love-affair with Zizek continues. Personnel – Nicholas Pell, Douglas Lain, and Ken Eakins [powerpress] Links
Interludes Hits from Rappy McRapperson's 'Live at the Amway Arena'